IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
ATTENTION: This legal notice applies to the entire contents of this Website and to any correspondence between Saville Assessment Group Limited (“Us” and/or “We”) and you. Please read these terms carefully before using this website. Using this website indicates that you accept these terms regardless of whether or not you choose to register with us. This notice is issued by Saville Assessment Group Limited trading as Saville Assessment.
Any typographical, clerical or other error or omission in the Website or in any of our emails shall be subject to correction without any liability on our part.
Warranties and Disclaimers
While we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on this Website. We also do not warrant that this Website, or websites which are linked with this Website, are free from computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs. We may make changes to the material on this Website or to any services or prices described in it, at any time without notice.
The material on this Website may be out of date, and we do not make any commitment to update this material.
Intellectual Property and Content
No part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
Use of any extracts from this Website is prohibited. In particular, you are not in any event permitted to:
- publish, distribute or otherwise reproduce in any format any of the content or copies of the content of this Website;
- use any content from this Website in connection with any business or commercial enterprise including, without limitation, any media business or enterprise;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on any software or any documentation accompanying such software or other content available on or through this Website.
While we endeavour to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control.
Visitor Material and Conduct
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material or doing anything in connection with your use of this Website:
- which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party anywhere in the world;
- that is in any way threatening, defamatory, offensive or obscene, indecent, seditious, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, copyright, privacy or any other rights or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience;
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
- which is technically harmful (including without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data);
- which involves misusing the Website (including without limitation by hacking) or which attempts to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through the Website.
- which involves sending any unsolicited advertising or other promotional material, commonly referred to as “Spam”.
You shall fully indemnify Saville Assessment, our officers, directors, employees, shareholders affiliated companies including its subsidiaries and agents for any loss or damage suffered as a result of breach of your obligations in the above paragraph.
Links to and from other websites
Any links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. We have not reviewed all of these third party websites and do not control, and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. We do not therefore endorse or make any representations about these websites, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website you do so entirely at your own risk.
If you would like to create a link to this Website, please contact us first at email@example.com to request permission. Any links to this Website may only be on the basis that you link to, but do not replicate, the home page of this Website, and subject to the following conditions:
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of our trading names and logos;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this Website;
- you do not in any way imply that we are endorsing any products or services other than our own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Saville Assessment, nor present any other false information about us;
- you do not otherwise use any trade marks and trading names displayed on this Website, including Saville Assessment, without our express prior
- you do not link from a website that is not owned by you;
- your website does not contain content that is distasteful, offensive or controversial, infringes any intellectual property or other rights of any other person or otherwise does not comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
You shall fully indemnify Saville Assessment Group Limited, our officers, directors, employees, shareholders, affiliated companies, including its subsidiaries and agents for any loss or damage suffered as a result of breach of your obligations in this paragraph entitled “Links to and from other websites”.
Where you register to use this Website, each registration is for a single user only. We do not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person, nor with multiple users on a network. Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the products and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
The material on this Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with this Website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this legal notice might have effect in relation to this Website.
We and any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or
- fraud; or
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Any notice required or permitted to be given by us to you shall be made by email in accordance with the details that you have submitted to us. Any notice that you give to us shall be sent to our address given below, in writing.
We are always pleased to hear from you. All comments, queries and requests regarding our services are welcomed.
All our details are on the Contact page.
Last updated on May 28, 2018.