Build on your prior learning in organisational psychology or other recognised assessment experience in this 1-day virtual conversion course.
This virtual course is designed for human resources specialists and managers previously accredited in a recognised multi–faceted personality assessment, or registered psychologists wanting to become accredited to use the Saville Wave Styles Questionnaire.
This course covers;
- the development of Wave
- ethical and practical considerations in assessment
- interpreting Wave Styles
- understanding Talent and Motive
- interpreting the dual dynamic response format
On completion delegates will be able to;
- immediately access the entire suite of world-class assessments
- administer and interpret Wave Reports
- enhance selection decisions with Wave
- provide feedback on reports to individuals and line managers
- join a growing community of accredited Wave users
Attendance on this 1-day course is subject to certain eligibility criteria.
|11 Aug 2021||20 Oct 2021|
|8 Sep 2021||10 Nov 2021|
|24 Nov 2021|
11 Aug 2021
8 Sep 2021
20 Oct 2021
10 Nov 2021
24 Nov 2021