Build on your prior learning in psychology or other suitable assessment experience in this 1-day conversion course.
Designed for human resources specialists and managers previously accredited in a recognised personality assessment, or psychologists wanting to become accredited to use the Saville Wave® Styles Questionnaire.
This course covers;
- the development of Wave®
- ethical and practical considerations in assessment
- interpreting Wave® Styles
- understanding Talent and Motive
- interpreting the dual dynamic response format
On completion delegates will be able to;
- immediately access the entire suite of world-class assessments
- administer and interpret Wave® Reports
- enhance selection decisions with Wave®
- provide feedback on reports to individuals and line managers
- join a growing community of accredited Wave® users
Attendance on this 1-day course is subject to certain eligibility criteria.
“The Facilitator tailored the session well to the audience, explained concepts well and responded to questions effectively. The course materials were also exceptional and used effectively throughout.”
James Sclater, Chandler Macleod
"I am very keen for the next opportunity to come along to place what I have learnt at the training into practice, and for other organisations, teams and individuals to also see the benefits and effectiveness of using such a fantastic suite of tools."
Shamiran Asahak, Provisional Psychologist
"Compared to other training modules for assessment tests, this day was well structured, logical in order and the materials work together in a logical manner with clear building blocks for learning"
Jennifer Scott, Principal Consulting Psychologist