Build on your prior learning in organisational psychology or other recognised assessment experience in this 1-day virtual conversion course.
This virtual course is designed for human resources specialists and managers previously accredited in a recognised multi–faceted personality assessment, or registered psychologists wanting to become accredited to use the Saville Wave Styles Questionnaire.
This course covers;
- the development of Wave
- ethical and practical considerations in assessment
- interpreting Wave Styles
- understanding Talent and Motive
- interpreting the dual dynamic response format
On completion delegates will be able to;
- immediately access the entire suite of world-class assessments
- administer and interpret Wave Reports
- enhance selection decisions with Wave
- provide feedback on reports to individuals and line managers
- join a growing community of accredited Wave users
Attendance on this 1-day course is subject to certain eligibility criteria.
|4 May - Full||27 July||12 October|
|25 May - Full||17 August||9 November|
|22 June||7 September||23 November|
4 May - Full
25 May - Full