Learn how to use assessments in an engaging, collaborative and informative 3-day accreditation course.
Designed for administrators, human resource professionals, psychologists and managers who wish to use tests in their own organisations, this course will upskill you in the science of assessments. This course will develop your professional knowledge, expertise and competence in talent assessment, supporting you to provide exceptional people solutions.
This course covers;
- best practice in test administration
- economics of testing
- ethical and practical considerations
- interpreting Wave® Styles
- interpreting our specialised aptitude assessments
- case studies in selection and development contexts
- providing excellent Wave® feedback
On completion delegates will be able to;
- immediately access the entire suite of world-class assessments
- administer and interpret Aptitude and Wave® Reports
- communicate the cost-benefit case of validity
- enhance selection decisions with assessments
- provide feedback on reports to individuals and line managers
- join a growing community of accredited Wave® users
No prior knowledge or experience is required to attend this 3-Day comprehensive course.
“Great materials, great venue, great case studies. Best course I've attended.”
Lauryn Girgenti, Provisional Psychologist
“The Facilitator tailored the session well to the audience, explained concepts well and responded to questions effectively. The course materials were also exceptional and used effectively throughout.”
James Sclater, Chandler Macleod
"I am very keen for the next opportunity to come along to place what I have learnt at the training into practice, and for other organisations, teams and individuals to also see the benefits and effectiveness of using such a fantastic suite of tools."
Shamiran Asahak, Provisional Psychologist
"I thoroughly enjoyed the course. It was very informative and I found the practical coaching session on providing feedback extremely useful."
PhD Candidate, Macquarie University