Maximise diversity and collaboration in this half-day masterclass.
The workplace and the way we work is changing. Become a Work Roles practitioner by optimising the way you work by yourself, with others, and as part of a team.
This highly interactive and practical course is open to anyone looking to improve the performance of teams and individuals across various roles within their organisation. Once accredited, you can leverage the Work Roles toolkit to facilitate group workshops and drive better organisational effectiveness.
- Learn how to facilitate exercises which improve awareness of individual working styles
- Foster a collaborative team culture through an understanding of individual styles and enhanced communication
- Understand how to build better working relationships with colleagues to improve productivity
- Learn methods of using dynamic group reporting to drive tailored development activity
- Gain access to scientifically-proven styles assessments that enhance group performance
|May 10, 2019||Jun 7, 2019|
May 10, 2019
Jun 7, 2019