Build on your prior learning in organisational psychology or other recognised assessment experience in this 1-day virtual conversion course.
This virtual course is designed for human resources specialists and managers previously accredited in a recognised multi–faceted personality assessment, or registered psychologists wanting to become accredited to use the Saville Wave Styles Questionnaire.
This course covers;
- the development of Wave
- ethical and practical considerations in assessment
- interpreting Wave Styles
- understanding Talent and Motive
- interpreting the dual dynamic response format
On completion delegates will be able to;
- immediately access the entire suite of world-class assessments
- administer and interpret Wave Reports
- enhance selection decisions with Wave
- provide feedback on reports to individuals and line managers
- join a growing community of accredited Wave users
Attendance on this 1-day course is subject to certain eligibility criteria.
|9 Feb||4 May||27 July||12 Oct|
|23 Feb||25 May||17 Aug||9 Nov|
|23 Mar||22 June||7 Sept||23 Nov|