Build on your prior learning in organisational psychology or other recogised assessment experience in this 1-day conversion course.
Designed for human resources specialists and managers previously accredited in a recognised multi–faceted personality assessment, or registered psychologists wanting to become accredited to use the Saville Wave Styles Questionnaire.
This course covers;
- the development of Wave
- ethical and practical considerations in assessment
- interpreting Wave Styles
- understanding Talent and Motive
- interpreting the dual dynamic response format
On completion delegates will be able to;
- immediately access the entire suite of world-class assessments
- administer and interpret Wave Reports
- enhance selection decisions with Wave
- provide feedback on reports to individuals and line managers
- join a growing community of accredited Wave users
Attendance on this 1-day course is subject to certain eligibility criteria.
|5 Aug, 2020||25 Nov, 2020||11 Nov, 2020||23 Sept, 2020||21 Oct, 2020|
|9 Sept, 2020|
5 Aug, 2020
9 Sept, 2020
25 Nov, 2020
11 Nov, 2020
23 Sept, 2020
21 Oct, 2020