Learn how to use assessments in an engaging, collaborative and informative 3-day virtual accreditation course.
Designed for administrators, human resource professionals, psychologists and managers who wish to use tests in their own organisations, this virtual course will upskill you in the science of assessments. This course will develop your professional knowledge, expertise and competence in talent assessment, supporting you to provide exceptional people solutions.
This course covers;
- best practice in test administration
- economics of testing
- ethical and practical considerations
- interpreting Wave Styles
- interpreting our specialised aptitude assessments
- case studies in selection and development contexts
- providing excellent Wave feedback
On completion delegates will be able to;
- immediately access the entire suite of world-class assessments
- administer and interpret Aptitude and Wave Reports
- communicate the cost-benefit case of validity
- enhance selection decisions with assessments
- provide feedback on reports to individuals and line managers
- join a growing community of accredited Wave users
No prior knowledge or experience is required to attend this 3-Day comprehensive course.
|19 - 21 Oct 2021|
|9 - 11 Nov 2021|
|23 - 25 Nov 2021|
19 - 21 Oct 2021
9 - 11 Nov 2021
23 - 25 Nov 2021